Approaching the end of the semester

Wow guys we made it passes the first semester in college during this crazy pandemic, I hope everyone is remaining safe. I applaud everyone college is not easy especially having to this this fully remotely, we did it guys, be proud of yourself for successfully succeeding this first step. I love blogging this was by far the best assignment I had, not only does it give me my voice to talk about whatever I like, but it also lets me submit my assignments in a much easier way. I wish I was able to retake this course to keep the professor I have for American Gov. and Politics. Hopefully things change within time and we can all have our classes in the building, so we can finally meet the faces to these voices. I’m sure we all would like to return to campus, However, I wont be returning to Kingsborough due to moving to another city. Until then I will remain doing remote learning in Kingsborough till they reopen campus.

I hope you all had a good experience in college for those who are freshmen’s like myself. I love college makes me feel smart if that makes sense lol, started off ruff due to having to learn everything fast but in time I got the hang of it all and made it through the ruff time. I am pretty sure most of you can relate to my story in this because let’s face it we all experienced this for the first time with this remote learning and zoom meetings. I would love to remain blogging it will work if I have the same class which wont happen 🙁 due to my career choice I will need multiple classes to achieve the amount of credits needed. I wish everyone the best of luck and thank you for reading my blogs and taking the time out of your busy lives to comment. Take care and god bless us all.