Webinar Meeting

So today I will be writing about the meeting we had on cultures and black lives matter. Well it was very interesting to learn about the staff members who are also teachers in different campuses. They will discuss something about themselves and where they are from, also their ethnicity. There are so many people who come across these webinars to relate stories or just to speak about anything that is happening. Main subject black lives matter that was also discussed in the meeting today, as well as police officers with their brutal beatings or killings. I love how they talked about serious topics and no one felt offended in fact we was so interested by their wording that we wanted to keep asking questions and wanting their input on it. They provided links to every subject they spoke on, they provided links to the books they were basing some events on as well, which to me is amazing what these staff member’s are doing for us students.

If you missed a meeting like this I hope one day you can join it, it is very helpful to have a better input about this subject about the world in someone else’s eyes. To hear about their life experiences and how they over came their obstacles in life. There were four amazing staff members who also as I mentioned teach other students in their own campus, I’m sure they learned so much from them. They also spoke about deportation on immigrants, which is a common issue that families are encountering. That is a main subject people are fighting for so many immigrants want to be American Citizens. they mentioned that if you are a criminal or did any crime you will be deported, but so many immigrants that were deported did not do any crime, in fact they were sent back to their country to do just not being a U.S Citizen.