POLITICAL PARTICIPATION ASSIGNMENT

I have decided to send an email to Major De Blasio because he is a man who serves the best for his people in this world. Major De Blasio tries his best in helping citizens with housing problems or any issues that we are having. For example my sister had a fall out with her housing the landlord wanted more money every lease for an apartment not worth paying and the apartment also needed repairs, in which that landlord took his time repairing. My sister took actions into her own hands by calling the Major’s office and filing a complaint, the Major then viewed her case which is amazing and decided to step in and get involved with this situation. He made my sister’s life livable and made her landlord responsible to fix all repairs the apartment needed or payments will not be provided. We are citizens who deserve respect and not be taking advantage of because we are not rich.

I chose this for my assignment because for my class course he is very helpful being so that he in fact is an American Politician who is serving as US Major. He helps his citizens in every way possible, he honors the law and the amendments, and serves his position. I learned that not everyone is the same, you have those politicians and others in the field who talk a good talk but wont provide by their words to us citizens. However, Blasio says what he can do to help and follows through with it all. He made us proud of his work and his commitment. I learned that we will get help when needed we just need to email or call the right people and he is one of them. Being so that I want to become part of this law field he gives me all hope to accomplish my goal. I will thank him a million times over because my family have experienced his help when needed and he has never failed to respond , so speaking on experience he is a good man and follows up on his word to help everyone not just some.

1 thought on “POLITICAL PARTICIPATION ASSIGNMENT