Good Morning =]

Got up this morning thinking I had classes today in which I DID NOT, funny right ? but that is ok. I still had to wake up early due to my kids having to do remote learning as well for their classes. My 4 year old would rather enter a school building and play with his friends, I’m sure soon enough he will fully understand why I chose fully remote as of now till further notice. Now with my 10 year old he rather not be in the school grounds, He says ” Home is better ” I guess they have different opinions with school, until then I think they off to a great start.

This virus completely changed our lives in a split second. It went from being able to hug and kiss your loved ones and friends, And doing large gatherings, to then fold into Quarantine, face mask being required, at one point curfew, and of course the 6 feet distancing. There were plenty of people who just was not able to follow these rules the government issued, In fact they chose to continue trying to live the life they had before this madness. Now I have noticed there are lesser cases in New York City and that is amazing if u ask me especially after the amount of deaths that unfolded. If we all work together we can beat this thing called Corona virus, It’s not welcomed here. I talk about this because as I wrote in my previous blog that I’ve contracted this virus and it was not pretty. We shall get through this set back and move forward much stronger.

Enough talk about this ugly virus right ! I hope everyone’s day is going great and you guys have a wonderful weekend. I remember the first day my classes began I was in Florida, Paused all the fun stuff and got straight to my schooling. Can you believe me if I shared to you I even did classes in the car with Wi-Fi , It was a long drive back home. See by me doing all this just to get to my classes shows me how responsible I really am as an adult. This is new for me and so far I love it, sorry if I bored who ever reads this but this is my life I will blog all kinds of things weekly, Yea my life can be very entertaining at the most.